Headquartered in Wilmington, Del., Barclaycard US creates customized, co-branded credit card programs for some of the country's most successful travel, entertainment, retail, affinity and financial institutions. The business employs 1,300 associates.
Barclaycard, part of Barclays Global Retail Banking division, is a leading global payment business that helps consumers, retailers and businesses to make and accept payments flexibly, and to access short-term credit when needed.
The company is one of the pioneers of new forms of payments, and is at the forefront of developing viable contactless and mobile payment options for today and cutting edge forms of payment for the future. It also issues credit and charge cards to corporate customers and the British Government. Barclaycard partners with a wide range of organizations across the globe to offer their customers or members payment options and credit.
Barclaycard operates in the United States, Europe, Africa and the Middle and Far East.
The Partner Delivery Analyst is responsible for supporting the successful implementation of Partner Launches, Post-Launch initiatives and large-scale projects across all areas of the Bank (e.g. Marketing, Technology, Customer Care, Credit, Collections, Bank Ops, Fraud, etc.) Candidate will possess strong planning, problem solving, communication and analytical skills and must be able to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment.
Support multiple projects or single projects of great complexity, including the following responsibilities:
- Organize and schedule project team meetings
- Coordinate overall project documentation across all bank functions including requirements, meeting agendas, meeting minutes, weekly status reports, etc.
- Create and update project plan. Track upcoming deliverables and ensure completion of project milestones and tasks.
- Update budget tracking sheet and monitor forecast vs. actuals.
- Collaborate with the Launch Team to update the issues log and work with appropriate team members to identify resolution options, impacts and work to close issues.
- Coordinate requirements and launch approval process, including obtaining sign-off from all business lines and overseeing the change management process for tracking changes, once sign-off has been completed.
- Coordinate the creation / distribution of the Project Hand-off document for the Segment Manager and Operational Teams.
- Support building Partner Delivery tools and methodology
- Improve quality, implementation timing and cost for partner projects
- Work with Partner Delivery Managers to define and update standard tools for program management
- Build and communicate tools throughout the bank
- Build strong internal relationships. Establish strong contact with all bank functions and act as central hub for partner launch questions.
- Perform other work related duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree
- 3-5 or more years related experience, supporting clients
- Experience working on technology integration projects desired
- Business Analysis and Process Mapping
- Problem Analysis and Resolution
- Budget Tracking and Analysis
- Strong Project Management
- Strong PC skills required including MS Office.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
Barclays - 2 years ago