Career Evolutions is searching for a Partner Development Director for a fast-growing Online Marketing company headquartered in Santa Monica, CA. This is a full-time, direct hire position based in Washington DC, DC with an annual compensation up to $120K + Bonus.
If you like challenges, have a great attitude and personality, and are looking to join a fun, profitable, and fast-growing organization this is then the perfect opportunity for you!
Job Title: Director, Partner Development
Job Description: You will serve as an industry leader in Online Marketing and youll be responsible for developing high-level collaborative relationships and close large deals with customers and agencies. You will play a key role in identifying business opportunities with potential customers and building relationships with decision makers. You will be initiating cooperation with prospects, as well as negotiating and closing complex multi-million dollar deals through accurate forecasts and efficient allocation of resources.
You have an entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated experience in creating revenue opportunities in the Online Marketing world, and you will reach and exceed sales quotas while contributing to overall team and company goals. You will work collaboratively with internal teams to drive revenue growth with new and existing customers, always deliver the highest level of customer service, and provide best practices knowledge to clients and peers.
- Bachelors Degree, MBA a plus
- 7+ years of sales experience in Online Marketing, Social Media, Mobile Media, SaaS industries
- Proven track record of successfully growing revenue through the development of long-term strategic relationships
- Strong understanding and passion for Social Media and Online Marketing platforms
- Experience selling into Retail, Restaurant, and/or Hospitality verticals preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment
- Team player with the ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-energy, changing environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Travel 15%
Career Evolutions focuses on understanding your business and its needs, as we're always interested in long-term professional relationships....