Aimia has been around for a long time, but is always changing and pushing new limits. Our relationship-building company was recently recognized on the Worlds Top Agency Companies list by Advertising Age . We live off quenching our clients thirst for new ideas and direction. We also believe in the power of having fun - it should never be underestimated. Its how we turn creativity into results. If you can talk the talk and walk the walk, wed love to hear from you. We think the future looks bright and are seeking a passionate individual who can tap into that excitement.
This position is accountable for identifying, managing, leveraging and growing Strategic Partnership relationships and for leading all partnership marketing initiatives to meet or exceed client objectives. Responsible for account direction and team lead on client business.
This position will manage the sourcing of appropriate partners and their respective assets best meet the needs of the client objectives. Responsible for managing Partner/Contractor/Third Party relationships throughout Partner Offer Network to deliver optimal partnership capabilities to meet clients ever-changing needs. Work with client on overall program partner strategy and ensure day to day deliverables meet schedules and client expectations.
- Assist in the development of program strategies, objectives and tactics with a Financial Services Client
- Assist in planning both short and long term strategic objectives for the client
- Maintain overall satisfaction and retention of clients on assigned programs
- Liaise with internal departments and account team to ensure client deliverables are met
- Reconcile and adhere to budgets for each clients program
- Source and recommend partner opportunities for new client business
- Keep partners informed of program opportunities, communications, and updates
- Ensure legal compliance and work with legal on all new, extended, terminated partner agreements
- Develop strong relationships with partners with open communication to ensure a successful program
- Liaison to creative agency to ensure partners and program objectives are achieved in the program communications plan
- Further develop program metric reporting and leverage partners for program participation/sponsorships
- Bachelors degree in Business/Marketing or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5-8 years marketing experience in account management or partnership management, agency experience a plus.
- Experience consulting directly with clients on strategic initiatives.
- Proven track record in successfully managing relationships.
- Demonstrated knowledge of partnership strategies, products and processes.
- Familiar with the luxury category and dealing with HNW clientele.
- Experience within Financial Industry.
- Exhibit high degree of poise and professionalism given nature of HNW clientele and partners.
- Excellent organizational, presentation and communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong negotiation skills for winning business solutions across client and partner network.
- Self- motivated/directed, ability to prioritize and multi-task in ever-changing environment.
- A strong professional approach to work.
- Flexibility to travel as needed.
- Computer literacy.
Aimia - 22 months ago