Posting Title Partner Enablement Manager, Hybrid Cloud Subscription Delivery About Us VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 500,000 enterprise and mid-market customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume IT. We enable people and organizations by radically simplifying IT through software virtualization with a focus on three core missions: End-User Computing (EUC), Hybrid Cloud and Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC). Join our community – instigators of innovation and transformers of technology – as we envision and create what’s next in IT. Get connected to an engine of opportunity fueled by the transformative products and solutions we bring to market, the passion and trust we inspire in our customers, and our collaborative drive to imagine, define and deliver the future of IT. With 13,000+ employees and 50+ locations worldwide, we are passionately driven to make an impact while contributing back to the community. Learn more at vmware.com/careers today! Job Description VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 450,000 enterprise and SMB customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume IT. As a team, our employees thrive on forward momentum. We are an engine of opportunity fueled by the transformative products and solutions we bring to market, the passion and trust we inspire in our customers, and our collaborative drive to imagine, define and deliver the future of IT through cloud computing. With 16,000+ employees and 50+ locations worldwide, we are a passionate, innovative and driven group of people inspired by the opportunity to actively learn and contribute something back to the broader community. Connect with us at www.vmware.com/careers.
Partner Enablement Manager, Hybrid Cloud Subscription Delivery
VMware is seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented professional who will design, coordinate and execute global Partner Enablement programs related to the channel operational processes for VMware vCloud Hybrid Service (vCHS) offering and related hybrid cloud service offerings. The successful candidate will have a strong background in SaaS / IaaS go-to-market, programmatic, and operational and transactional requirements needed to take subscription-based offerings to market via the Partner channel. He/she must demonstrate an ability to define, create and manage an ongoing portfolio of enablement assets to support partners in the operational aspects of VMware’s subscription offerings.
Reporting into the Global Channels & Alliances organization, this individual will work closely with Product Management/Product Marketing, Partner Operations, Customer Operations, the Partner Support Center, and Global Support Services to provide a unified, high-quality experience for VMware partners to get enabled on the subscription services transaction platform related to our hybrid cloud services.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Define, coordinate & execute global enablement program and content to train VMware partners on operational and transactional aspects of our subscription services offerings
- Align closely with Partner Operations team for content needs and roadmap inputs and planning.
- Develop learning objectives, training requirements, and enablement plans and content across partner roles within Order Management, Finance, Legal, Operations, etc.
- Participate in partner presentations to explain the subscription-based solutions
- Work with GEO and field enablement teams on a global roll-out plan for subscription services enablement for VMware partners
- Drive the training and enablement programs required to ensure channel & distribution partners can transact and monitor their subscription-based business with VMware
- Align the subscription delivery enablement plan with the broader field and partner enablement on the vCHS offering and future offerings
- Conduct regularly scheduled meetings/demonstrations with key stakeholders for purpose of reviewing enablement plans and progress
- Set goals and develop metrics for training adoption and usage with respect to subscription delivery
- 5+ years of partner training, enablement, operations, programs and SaaS/IaaS offerings
- Deep understanding of the transactional processes of a 2-tier reseller channel with ability to provide guidance and validate project deliverables
- Understanding of additional go-to-market models ranging from OEM, to Alliance and Agent partner engagements – so to prepare readiness materials for these engagements.
- Experience creating training curriculum and best practices – across geographies
- Ability to adapt core content to a partner/channel audience
- Strong writing/editing and presentation skills with ability to assist in authoring and reviewing FAQ, quick start, and other enablement collateral
- Must possess excellent project management skills and good follow-up skills to complete tasks as scheduled
- Experience with product launch processes
- Strong analytical skills including defining, measuring and analyzing key performance indicators
- Ability to travel 20% of the time worldwide Location Palo Alto, CA, US Is this a remote or multiple location position? No Requisition Number 42932BR EEO Statement VMware is an equal opportunity employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees in personnel actions, which include: recruiting and hiring, selection for training, promotion, rates of pay or other compensation, transfer, discipline, demotion, layoff or termination. VMware does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, family medical history or genetic information, citizenship, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, military status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. VMware also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law. Further, it is the policy of VMware to maintain a working environment free of all forms of harassment. Note To Applicant: Please disable your pop-up blocker prior to clicking “Apply”
VMware - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard -
VMware, Inc.is a company providing virtualization software founded in 1998 and based in Palo Alto, California, USA. It is majority owned by...