Partner Engagement Managers (PEMs) have complete ownership for the account management of our platform partners. They are driven to establish and maintain mutually beneficial business and technology partnerships with all of their portfolio partners through active engagement, personable interactions and efficient service delivery.
Partner Engagement Managers manage and facilitate interactions with partners from the initial onboarding meeting to ongoing operations, and build relationships across internal groups to orchestrate effective delivery of value-added solutions for those partners. In addition, as Practice Fusion develops innovative partner offerings, PEMs will play a key role, leveraging their deep understanding of partner needs to define, test and launch new solutions.
PEMs report to the Senior Director of Business Development and work closely with internal sales, marketing, customer engagement, support, product, engineering and finance teams to facilitate delivery of partner related products and services to Practice Fusion customers.
- Meet with partners on a monthly / quarterly basis to drive strong and meaningful partnerships.
- Navigate the partner’s organization (management, sales, technical, etc) to identify key resources, make introductions and deepen the business relationship
- Work across all disciplines within the Practice Fusion and partner team to ensure critical issues related partner or Practice Fusion products and services are resolved.
- Drive velocity, efficiency and improve the quality of partner engagement and interactions.
- Identify opportunities for deeper engagement with partners consulting Partner Sales as appropriate.
- Provide weekly status updates for all partner portfolio accounts to internal and partner stakeholders.
- Coach, mentor, and motivate internal staff members and influence them to be accountable and build a positive and constructive relationship with partners.
Key traits :
- A minimum of three years in a Service Delivery or Account Management role at an enterprise software or B2B SaaS company, with experience in lead role for key partner relationships
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Project Management experience, e.g. in the roll-out of a joint offering or implementation of a multi-dimensional business relationship
- Experience at working independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Demonstrated flexibility relative to changes in scope, priorities and timelines.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
- Accomplished analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills with both internal staff and partners.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a cross functional internal team and partner resources.
- Ability to anticipate and mitigate sources of contention for internal staff and partner resources related to onboarding partners.
- Excellent networking skills, ability to navigate organizations and build strong relationships with C level leaders.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn new products, process, and integration needs.
- A passion for working with people and the ability to quickly build rapport.
- The ability to identify opportunities to delight and wow partners.
- Effective service delivery and escalation management.
- A creative approach to problem solving.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills at all levels, technical through to directors.
- Commercial and business acumen.
Practice Fusion - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -