Vertive ( http://www.vertive.com/ ) is looking for individuals that are passionate about internet marketing to work with and learn from the growing Vertive Team and help support our premier website, Offers.com. This position has the opportunity to transition into a full-time role after college graduation.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN AND DO AT VERTIVE
As a Partner Management/Development Intern, you will learn and practice skills in performance marketing, partner management/development and communication as well as new business development opportunities. Here are a few highlights for this position:
Partner Management/Development & Communication
Support our Partner Management/Development team in managing and growing existing relationships for over 200 current partners
Help to streamline communication regarding product promotions and price changes among partners and internal team via various types of communication vehicles
Be a part of negotiating higher commissions, new promotions and better landing pages
Assist in finding new opportunities within existing relationships as well as helping to define additional revenue opportunities
New Business Opportunities
New business prospecting, including research of new companies and products to add to Offers.com
Setup meetings, identify opportunities and assist in preparing information for future partners
WHO WE WANT FOR THIS POSITION
Vertive strives to hire the best and brightest and that includes our interns! We are looking for students with an enthusiasm for the online marketing industry that can learn quickly in a fast paced environment.
The Ideal Intern Candidate:
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Possesses the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast paced environment
- Is highly organized and is able to manage a large volume of emails and tasks
- Is comfortable working with team members of all levels, including senior level management
- Is positive and willing to learn as well as contribute to the team
- An independent thinker as well as a team player
- A college senior looking to gain experience in this industry in order to potentially transition into a full time role within the Partner Management/Development Team
Competitive compensation and benefits commensurate with experience. Benefits for part-time employees include:
- Snacks and drinks
- Weekly lunch in the office
- Vertive can work with you to set this up as an Internship
- A great culture with continuous learning and opportunities for career advancement
- Please be prepared to provide samples to illustrate your relevant experience upon request
- All positions are located at our office in Austin, Texas
- Vertive does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies
- Vertive is a tobacco-free workplace
- A background check is conducted on all new hires including education and licenses, as well as criminal, financial and work history
- We are unable to respond individually to each person interested in our company, or answer inquiries regarding the status of a particular resume. If we are interested in talking to you further we will contact you. Please, no phone calls about this job.
Vertive, LLC is a fast-growing, privately held company that has been profitable since inception. Vertive is a leading publisher of premium...