Apparel Media Group ( “AMG ”) has made local sponsorship a mass media vehicle for major brands and local businesses throughout the US. The company was founded in 2009 by three serial entrepreneurs with the backing of leading VCs and angel investors and pioneered hyper-targeted sponsorship activation. |
Every day, our brand clients, silk-screen printer network and affiliate partners communicate with customers and members. The Partner Marketing Manager°s job is to ensure that the Pear platform is part of these conversations. From strategy concepting through campaign execution, this role owns all efforts to recruit new users through Pear°s partners. This includes leading stand-alone campaigns to partners° customers and integrating Pear promotions into partners° ongoing communications in all available channels.
The Partner Marketing Manager must be an expert email and social media marketer and a quick learner with new channels. Experience with in-store and print promo is a plus. While not the primary account manager for brand or printer relationships, this individual will own the marketing relationship with our partners and must be both personable and persuasive. We°re looking for an innovative, detail-oriented, highly organized, self-starter with exceptional written communication skills and an eye for great aesthetic and behavioral design.
- Develop, manage and execute cross-promotional strategy and timeline from end-to-end
- Manage marketing relationships with partners from pitching proposals, to coaching them to deliver on deadlines, to reporting on results
- With very limited resources, develop communications that make veteran marketers tear-up in awe at the elegant perfection of their messaging
- Test and track efficacy of all cross-promo campaigns down to the individual user and dollars + cents spent to acquire them
- Assist with general online advertising and reporting on general marketing metrics. We°re a small team. Everyone wears multiple hats
Please include three samples of marketing / advertising communications you have created in the same document as your resume.
- 2-4 years of email and social media marketing campaign development and execution. Cross-promotional and/or agency experience is a plus
- Naturally collaborative with great interpersonal skills. Ability to patiently and persuasively manage cross-promo partners with many competing priorities
- Exceptionally articulate, crisp and clear written communications
- Eye for good design and the ability to identify and articulate improvements
- Entrepreneurial attitude and ambition
- Bachelor°s/Master°s degree
Apparel Media - 19 months ago