Redbox Automated Retail, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Coinstar, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSTR), offers new-release DVD, Blu-ray Disc®, and video game rentals through its network of conveniently located, self-service kiosks. Redbox has rented more than 2 billion discs and is available at more than 35,400 kiosks across over 29,000 locations nationwide, including select McDonald’s restaurants, leading grocery, drug and convenience stores, select Wal-Mart and Walgreens locations in select markets. For more information, visit www.Redbox.com . Information about Coinstar, Inc. can be found at www.coinstarinc.com .
Partner Relations Manager
Redbox Tickets is looking for a Partner Relations Manager (PRM) who will be responsible for managing the communication, inventory allocations and content submission process between Redbox and new inventory partners. The PRM will work closely with Product Management, Engineering and the Business Development teams to ensure construction and evolution of a robust suite of Partner Service offerings.
The PRM role will manage the onboarding and on-going support activities between Redbox and its partners. The PRM will provide task and program support to ensure successful and accurate tracking of partner status. The PRM will be accountable for engaging with internal and external executives, legal teams, and various marketing, content and IT departments, acting as a liaison amongst all groups. The PRM needs to have excellent communication and consulting skills to establish productive and positive relations with external and internal partners.
Summary of Key Responsibilities :
- Manage coordination and communication with partner technology and business teams responsible for account information, inventory assets, technology requirements and scope clarity, and incident tracking
- Create schedules and track progress for partner integration plans that will ensure partners demands are satisfied within the limits of the Redbox Tickets Product or to the point of approved product development
- Create and maintain records in Salesforce that reflect accurate and up to date data for each partner
- Provide training and clear explanations on how the Redbox Tickets Network will deliver the services the partner will require to successfully maintain their ticket allocations
- Track issues, incidents and facilitate resolution across delivery teams; remove barriers
- Develop strong relationships with key partners; ask for feedback and provide that feedback to product and engineering managers to define implementation priorities with various teams contributing to product enhancements
- Build and prioritize relationships with strategic partners to help drive increased value for Redbox and its partners
- Audit Salesforce accounts for compliance purposes
Education and Experience:
- Exceptional communication and relationship/engagement management skills
- Experience in software integration projects
- Experience in developing standard procedures and process automation
- Ability to lead in a dynamic and autonomous environment
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Experience in developing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and operationalizing their use as standard operating practice
In addition to a rewarding career, Coinstar, Inc. offers excellent employee benefits and competitive compensation. For more information about this position and to apply, please visit our website at www.coinstarinc.com/careers .
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or MS degree, a plus
- 5 – 7 years of related management experience that includes a minimum of 3 years of customer support or account management
Redbox - 19 months ago
Redbox wants to muscle its way into movie and game renters' hearts. In an industry dominated by Netflix and GameFly, it rents DVD and...