Assist Director of Business Development with overall sponsorship and premium seating account management
Create, track, and maintain all proposals, contracts and wrap-up books for business development accounts
Compile, report, enter, collect, forecast, and track accurate account elements, billing, fulfillment and contact information, as well as reports pertaining to proposals, contracts, budgets, and other account details
Implement, activate and track all assigned partner contracts to ensure that all elements are fulfilled, executed and reported in accordance with internal and external procedures and guidelines.
Utilize client objectives and goals to develop and research promotional platforms and partnership strategies and to also help grow additional revenue opportunities.
Build relationships with partners’ key personnel, helping entertain existing and new sponsors during events when necessary
Assist with event specific activation and preparation, including signage fabrication and installation
Oversee third-party vendor relationships and ensure performance standards are met (examples include: on-site signage vendors, operational trade relationships, etc)
Assist, support and coordinate with internal departments in regards to all aspects of promoting and managing all SMG Tulsa properties and other department responsibilities; including but not limited to, special projects and planning.
Assists in development and implementation of marketing initiatives intended to increase partner exposure on property and within the community
Management of property trade agreements and oversight of corporate requirements concerning tracking and usage
Identifies and pursues local sales opportunities with new and existing clients. Attend area networking events.
Other duties as assigned
Minimum Education & Experience
- Ability to form strong relationships with business partners.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with friendly and professional demeanor. Strong customer service skills required.
- Must be very detail oriented with strong time management skills.
- Must demonstrate flexible and creative problem solving skills.
- Computer proficiency (MS Word, Excel, Internet, CRM Tools, PowerPoint). Adobe Photoshop preferred.
- Career-minded individual with a strong desire to grow professionally and become ingrained in the Tulsa area entertainment/sports business landscape.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment interacting with multiple departments.
- Must possess a positive attitude, professionalism, integrity, motivation, and a very strong work ethic.
- Comfortable with the task of making cold calls, prospecting and presenting in front of others as needed.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including events on nights and weekends.
- The ability to carry up to 25 pounds.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work background); Sports Management, Marketing, Communications degrees preferred
- Knowledge and/or background in the sports/entertainment industry is preferred.
- 1-2 years experience preferred in the sports/entertainment industry and/or working for an agency
This position offers a competitive salary and benefit package. All applications must be submitted online at www.bokcenter.com/jobs . All applications must include salary requirements.
No Phone Calls
SMG is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V