Partnership Director – |
Deltak has been actively supporting the academic community since 1996. Today, Deltak provides a wide array of high quality services and support to prestigious academic institutions and their students, focused primarily on online and technology enabled learning. We foster a highly selective employee recruitment process that is matched by our focus on the personal and professional development of each team member once she/he becomes a member of our fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. Every day, our professionals are helping to positively affect the lives of students through exceptional services, innovative technologies and, most importantly, strong personal relationships.
At Deltak, we are passionate about the success of our partners, their students and each of our team members. We believe that our Core Values, ownership mentality and personal connection make us a pre-eminent organization in higher education. If you are passionate about education and have the desire to help people succeed, then we want to meet you and hear your story.
Deltak has offices in Chicago, Orlando and Denver. Visit www.Deltak-Innovation.com for additional information.
The Partnership Director will report to the VP of Partnership Operations.
· Overall responsibility for profit and loss performance for assigned partnership accounts
· Managing and administering all contractual terms related to assigned partnership accounts
· Writing and conducting opportunity assessments and evaluating new/existing program opportunities
· Assessing business feasibility to determine partnership opportunities that will benefit both the institution and Deltak
· Managing the implementation of partnership programs with the University to drive enrollments and revenue throughout the program’s life
· Managing the day-to-day delivery of enrollment/sales forecasts; course development; marketing, student retention and student services
· Reporting key business indicators weekly and monthly to the Deltak management team.
· Developing and maintaining technical and project documentation
· Performing on going business analysis in support of recruiting, account growth, student attrition and retention and curriculum development
· Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of management experience in education, marketing or a sales related field.
· Profit and loss management experience
· Experience managing executive level relationships (i.e. University President, Provost, VP Finance, Dean, etc.)
· Manage initiatives through business units not directly reporting to Partnership Director
· Ability to collaborate effectively on large scale projects with staff at all levels in a University or corporate setting
· Experience supporting the development of annual strategic plans
· Excellent analysis, business planning/budgeting and general business management skills
· Strong attention to detail and proven project management experience with a history of delivering on schedule and within budget
· The ability to thrive in a rapidly growing and changing company that requires high levels of flexibility and versatility
· Creative, entrepreneurial spirit
· Ability to travel
· Must be authorized to work within the United States.
Deltak is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or other legally protected status. Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and employment review.
Contact: send your resume to http://www.deltak-innovation.com
Deltak has been actively supporting the academic community since 1996. Today, Deltak provides a wide array of high quality services and...