TRCo Marketing is looking for someone to add to our growing team. We are the leading global marketing agency that creates, manages and delivers innovative promotional campaigns for the world’s leading consumer brands.
If you have ever thought of working in a fast-pace, fun environment with major consumer brands, seeing promotions that you have helped create come to life on TV and on-shelf, and having a good laugh where possible, then we want to talk to you.
This is an amazing opportunity for anyone interested in Marketing or anyone who may be looking for work experience and college credits.
This position will receive a monthly stipend. We expect to hire the right candidate for a full time position.
Ideal candidates will be:
- Strong and effective communicators (telephone and in-person)
- Strong writing and research skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PPt, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to bring concepts to life and present to the team internally
- Creative thinkers who can contribute to brainstorming sessions
- Looking to advance within an innovative and progressive company
- A fast thinker, can easily adapt to client comments/concerns
- Fun and energetic team player with a superb sense of humor
- Arrange meetings via phone and face-to-face for Partnership Director
- Accompany Partnership Director on meetings and other appearances
- Participate and assist deals through to contract stage
- Create Partnership and product materials and presentations
- Insight & Analysis into brands (including positioning in the marketplace, strategies and promotional execution)
- Strategize with the Partnership and Marketing Director to create concepts and pitches
If this sounds like a fit for you, please send an engaging and unique cover letter and your resume to christopher.renna @trcoworld.com
Internship length and schedule to be discussed.
We will be conducting interviews this week and next.