Purpose of Position
This position will coordinate and assist with various activities of the PTCB partnership programs under the direction of the Manager of Partnership Development. The primary responsibility will be providing customer service for PTCB's community of partners.
Account Development Assistance -(40%)
- Processes partner and sponsorship applications and establishes online accounts, as needed.
- Facilitates orientation for new advocate and sponsorship partners, including welcome emails and introductory packers.
- Serves as a primary conduit between sponsors and the necessary PTCB staff for customer service requests.
- Develops content for advertising in PTCB and partner publications/websites.
Account Maintenance & Support - (40%)
- Supports Manager of Partnership Development by addressing day-to-day requests from employer and educator partners, as well as sponsors.
- Consults with Manager of Partnership Development on higher-level account concerns.
- Facilitates the distribution of reports for current employer and educator advocate partners.
- Works with the Finance team to distribute monthly invoices to sponsorship partners.
- Assist with conducting bi-annual surveys for partners.
Administrative Support - (20%)
- Prepares and sends correspondence.
- Scans, copies, and files documents.
- Assists in gathering information and drafting documentation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
NPT Publishing Group - 11 months ago