Job Title: Partnership Program Coordinator
The Partnership Program Coordinator is responsible for helping the partnership program manager to explore, establish, and maintain ongoing partnerships with academic, technology, product, solution, strategic, and eco-system partners spanning both hardware and software elements of IT technologies and solutions. This role requires both some business acumen and good understanding of technology preferably with some knowledge of industry trend/landscapes and customer needs but not a must.
The candidate must have some experience to manage and work with external partners. You are a quick learner, coachable, and growth oriented with a positive attitude with ability to work in a collaborative and unstructured environment.
Internally you will work along with partnership program manager and interact with R&D team, Product Marketing and Solution Sales to understand their requirements and challenges and also feed them with technology trends and potential partne rship opportunities . Externally you will work directly with business development and partnership teams at companies in the IT industry to explore, create and develop partnerships, help program manager to identify and lead exploratory discussions with potential partners, evaluating opportunities, presenting recommendations to both internal and external audiences, and maintaining business partnerships based on trust and mutual benefit. Given the opportunity to see both short term customer needs and long term technology trends, you will also have the opportunity to grow and proactively participate in roadmap setting and product planning.
- Help Partnership Program Manager to explore and maintain business partnerships in North America with external organizations based on overall business needs, including:
- Collecting product marketing information and work with potential product partners, including finding and screening the right technology partners and setting up initial meetings
- Work with solution sales team in different vertical markets on discovering and developing initial partnership relationships and continue to help maintain a healthy relationship
- Actively attend and participate industry and academic events and willing to learn and grow on both technology and business fronts
- Degree in Computer Science with 3-5 years working experience in the same or related roles
- Professional engineering experience in one of the following areas, cloud computing, storage, server, virtualization and data center solution
- Advanced communication skills (both written and verbal), excellent presentations and public speaking skills
Huawei Investment Holding knows the importance of good connections. One of China's leading manufacturers of telecommunications...