Reports To: Branch Manager and Assistant to Branch Manager
This position handles the orders for Admar customers in the parts and service department.
- UPS- receiving and outgoing
- Update UPS board
- Update customer repair board
- Bring in all customer repairs and schedule big equipment repairs with Service Manager
- Handle service calls when Service Writer is not available
- Dispatch mechanics accordingly
- Call on previous sales and get the machines in for service
- Proactive with sales calls
- Keep showroom clean and free of clutter
- Put parts left in showroom away
- 2-5 years parts room experience in the equipment rental industry
- Strong verbal skills to work with Mechanics and customers
- Basic computer skills
- Mechanical experience helpful in this position
- Valid drivers license
ADMAR was founded by individuals familiar with the frustration of finding reliable, accessible sources for equipment and supplies. We built our business around a commitment to meeting the many needs of contractors with a full range of equipment provided by top manufacturer brands. We believe that with an unmatched combination of competitive pricing and personal service, we will be the supplier of choice for all types of contractors. The Admar Supply Company also offers a competitive benefits package that includes generous medical and dental coverage, life and disability insurance, as well as 401 (k) and numerous other benefits.
Admar Supply is committed to the policy of equal employment opportunity. This policy expressly prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, genetic predisposition or carrier status, domestic violence victim status, veteran status or status as a member of any other protected group or activity.
Admar Supply - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard