Atlantic Detroit Diesel-Allison, LLC (Atlantic DDA) is engaged in the sale and servicing of diesel and alternative fuel engines, transmissions and related components, parts and accessories, for equipment serving various On-Highway and Off-Highway markets. Those markets include medium- and heavy-duty trucks, buses and coaches, fire and emergency vehicles, power generation systems, marine propulsion and support equipment (commercial and pleasure-craft), and construction and industrial equipment.
Our customers include: trucking companies, municipalities, transit authorities, bus companies, owner operators, ferry and commercial vessel operators, pleasure-craft owners, financial institutions, hospitals, and many others
Atlantic Detroit Diesel-Allison, LLC is seeking a qualified PARTS ASSOCIATE for our Middletown, CT facility.
- Look up and order parts from multiple vendors
- Source unusual partl
- Prepare parts quotations
- Organize monthly parts dispersment
- Provide good customer service and assist customers with parts problems and concerns at the front counter, over the phone, and via email.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a parts department
- Heavy duty truck and automotive experience desirable
- Computer skills including AS400, Outlook, Internet
- Ability to use safety equipment and personal protective equipment
- Excellent customer service skills, ability to multi-task
- Ability to work overtime when needed
FAXES, EMAILS, WALK-INS, AND PHONE CALLS WILL BE DISREGARDED. YOU MUST SUBMIT YOUR RESUME ONLINE.
Atlantic DDA is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Minorities and Women are Encouraged to Apply
Atlantic Detroit Diesel-Allison, LLC. - 23 months ago