Accountable to: Parts Manager or Maintenance Base Manager
Position Summary: Responsible for the overall coordination of aircraft parts receiving, inventory, and distribution.
Areas of Accountability/Essential Functions:
- Uses a database system to track issuance and transfer of parts out of the warehouse to outstation and local maintenance staff
- Packages, receives, and verifies shipments according to GMM specifications
- Prepares packaging and ships parts to intended destinations
- Assists in maintaining accurate inventory of parts and supplies in warehouse
- Maintains cleanliness and safety of the warehouse facility at all times
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to work under pressure and meet regular deadlines
- Ability to communicate professionally in both oral and written formats
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with team members
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Previous training or experience in related field preferred
- Previous experience with aircraft parts preferred
- Frequent sitting, writing, typing, filing, use of standard office equipment
- Frequent standing, reaching, climbing stairs, kneeling/crouching, lifting up to 50lbs without assistance
- Warehouse environment; moderate noise level
- May sit or stand continuously for up to four hours
- Basic computer proficiency required
- Valid Drivers License
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Occasional travel required
Great Lakes Airlines - 18 months ago
What makes Great Lakes Airlines such a Great Place to work?
Great Lakes Airlines offers a competitive salary and benefits package,...