Walser Buick GMC in Bloomington is looking for a self-motivated parts advisor to support their dealership.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Assists all customers (retail and shop) in selecting required parts in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner.
· Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information.
· Provides high level of service to internal and external customers.
· Pulls and fills orders from stock.
· Locates out-of-stock parts from outside source and submits an emergency order, if necessary.
· Follows up on back-ordered parts.
· Verifies will-call and back-order files weekly and returns to vendors, or stocks those items not picked up or required.
· Replenishes assigned inventory daily.
· Makes sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order.
· Issues credit for parts returned, ensuring that the original invoice, or its number, is available so that purchase and pricing can be verified.
· Issues and tracks requested shop tools to technicians.
· Sets up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick-up.
· Participates in all training programs that are made available.
· Keeps current on new products and product updates.
· Participates with the parts manager in maintaining a lost sales tracking program.
· Maintains professional appearance.
Monday 8am-4pm OR 9am-5pm
Tuesday - Friday 8am-Noon OR 9am-1pm
At Walser, we offer great career opportunities!
· Ongoing employee training and development
· Opportunity to grow within one of our 23 business units
· Must have a valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
· Ability to sit, bend, stoop, kneel, reach, lift (up to 50 lbs) and be on your feet for extended periods of time
· Excellent customer service skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Must work well with a team
· Candidates with prior parts and/or ADP experience will be given preference
The Walser Automotive Group is an EEO/AA (equal opportunity/affirmative action) employer.
Walser - 16 months ago