Performs a variety of in-store customer service, marketing, promoting, advertising, and stocking duties related to the receiving, sale, and delivery of parts and accessories.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Sells products and/or services to meet customer needs.
Records sales and/or counter transactions.
Supplies Service Technicians with parts as required.
Assists with preparing and maintaining merchandise displays.
Verifies receipting-in of shipments and assists with placing Machine Down and Stock Orders in their proper inventory locations.
Participates in all job-related training and development.
Performs routine housekeeping tasks.
Maintains condition of department vehicles, inventory, tools, and equipment
The above statements cover what are generally believed to be the principal and essential functions of this job. Specific circumstances may allow or require some people assigned to the job to perform a somewhat different combination of duties.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Education and Experience:
- At least 1 year experience in Parts Department operations preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions.
- Ability to analyze and interpret basic Parts Department reports.
- Must maintain a valid and insurable driver’s license
Interpersonal, Management and Leadership:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends.
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Bending and lifting at least 75 pounds
Minimal as needed