C.R. England Global Transportation is a stable, financially sound company with opportunity for growth within the company. As a 90-year leader in global transportation, C.R. England Global Transportation is hiring a Parts Counter Person for our location in Burns Harbor, Indiana.
The Parts Counter responsibilities will include but are no limited to:
- Pulling and checking out parts at mechanics request
- Ordering parts at mechanics request
- Procure and invoice parts for drivers
- May include light mechanic duties
- Shop Cleaning
- Inventory control
- Safe operation of a fork lift
- Basic knowledge of trucks, trailers, and heavy equipment a plus
- Other miscellaneous duties as designated by the Management team
- Applicants must have a valid Driver's License to be considered
- Knowledge of basic Microsoft programs such as Excel, Word, Outlook is necessary
- Forklift experience is preferred
- Light diesel mechanic experience preferred
- Understanding of Inventory
- Mechanical aptitude
- Enjoys working around tools
- Strong work ethic and dedication to completing the job assigned
- Pre-employment drug screening and background check required
- Ability to continually stand, reach, bend, and lift up 80lbs
- Requires willingness to work Saturdays and overtime as needed
C.R. England Global Transportation offers a competitive benefits package that includes, medical, dental, life insurance, vision, vacation, and 401K.
C.R. England Global Transportation has grown 100% in the last ten years and seeks to continue its exciting success. Our outstanding growth represents tremendous opportunity for those interested in leadership and management careers. Our hiring process focuses on those interested in long-term career possibilities and encourages career-minded individuals to apply.
C. R. England - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
C.R. England is a world class organization and one of the top trucking and transportation companies in the country. In fact, we are the...