Crown Equipment Corporation designs, manufactures, distributes, services and supports material
handling products that provide customers with superior value. Crown has a network of factory direct
sales and service dealers doing business as Crown Lift Trucks. As one of the world's largest lift truck
manufacturers, Crown is focused on providing solutions that mean improved performance for our
- Answer and process incoming parts calls from customers and service technicians.
- Pull orders, receive and put up stock.
- Order parts and develop relations with Crown factory and outside vendors.
- Enhance customer retention by monitoring customer satisfaction with parts support and by responding to customer concerns/requests.
- Maintain direct contact with current and prospective customers.
- Inventory control to include cycle counts of stockroom, vans and customer consignments.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Lift truck industry experience preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and computer skills are required.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Valid driver's license and good driving record is required.
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan with Company match, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, and much more.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
Crown Equipment Corporation - 23 months ago
Crown is one of the world’s largest material handling companies. Crown’s award-winning line of lift trucks maintains a...