Under the direction of the Parts Manager, the Parts Delivery Driver will shuttle parts from the branch to customer, and vice versa.
- Truck preparation for deliveries.
- Fuel truck.
- Do paperwork with bill of ladings and put mail together.
- Work with Parts Counterperson to handle credits and returns.
- When delivering parts to customers, be able to transport the part from vehicle to requested customer location in building.
- Push or pull pallet jack to move parts to the requested location in customer’s building.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot the flow of traffic and road conditions.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Dependable and reliable attendance required.
It is the policy of JX Enterprises, Inc. to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, military and veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. We are strongly committed to this policy, and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.
JX Enterprises, Inc. - 19 months ago