Under the direction of the Parts Manager, the Parts Delivery Driver will shuttle parts from the branch to customer, and vice versa.
- Truck preparation for deliveries.
- Fuel truck.
- Do paperwork with bill of ladings and put mail together.
- Work with Parts Counterperson to handle credits and returns.
- When delivering parts to customers, be able to transport the part from vehicle to requested customer location in building.
- Pushing or pulling pallet jack to move parts to the requested location in customer’s building.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Must have the ability to troubleshoot the flow of traffic and road conditions.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Dependable and reliable attendance required.