Administer Parts programs for inbound transportation, Parts on Demand (POD), ASA CAPS and vendor and carrier chargeback/claims.
- Maintain, oversee and reconcile all aspects of the Parts on Demand (POD) including shipment coordination, credit and invoice of parts to dealers.
- Administer ASA CAPS program with dealer body for North American and Non-USA CAPS systems. Reconcile invoice and payment of ASA CAPS licenses with dealer and vendor.
- Coordinate Non-USA parts order program for parts specification, price quote, inventory management and order processing within Parts Department profit margins goals.
- Ensure compliance with various government agencies in the posting of MSDS and other regulatory information.
- Monitor and coordinate Catalytic Converter recycling program with PDC and vendor.
- Develop and coordinate chargebacks/claims for air, scrapped, short, wrong, overage and damaged claims related to major parts supplier shipments and transportation carriers.
- Negotiate freight claims for goods damaged in transit.
- Advise all suppliers of NAFTA requirements and obtain "Certificate of Origin" for eligible parts. Maintain and communicate on-going NAFTA update of supplier parts to suppliers and management.
- Develop, format and publish weekly and monthly Key Performance Indicators related to freight and PDC operations.
- Create carrier performance report cards for business review meetings to discuss past carrier performance and future expectations.
- Monitor the execution of carrier pick-ups and deliveries throughout the domestic inbound network and insure that performance indicators are being met.
- Create reports and reporting mechanisms to monitor and control all aspects of the supply chain, including vendors, merchants, and inbound transportation to report logistics cost, service standards, and transport plan throughout the supply chain.
- Perform other duties or responsibilities as assigned or required.
· 3 - 5 years prior experience in positions requiring knowledge of automotive logistics systems and/or carrier operations.
· BA/BS degree or equivalent combination of education/experience.
· Proficiency using MS Office applications, specifically Word, Excel, Access
· Demonstrated understanding of basic principles of logistics and distribution
· Ability to meet deadlines, while delivering quality results
· Flexible and able to effectively manage multiple priorities
Mitsubishi Motor Sales of North America - 11 months ago