CRST is seeking self motivated and results oriented Parts Manager to be located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
SUMMARY : Responsible for maintaining the supply network, pricing, quantity, accuracy, and availability of all parts inventory related to the CRST maintenance shop network as well as warranty. This position is a integral part of the maintenance leadership team, advising the Shop Managers and other parts personnel on key factors affecting inventory performance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Coordinates with shop leadership, maintenance associates, and the rest of the parts team to provide accurate and timely parts inventory to ensure an efficient maintenance operation.
- Minimizes local purchases to “emergency only” by ensuring the right part is on the shelf for the maintenance associate.
- Ensures the basics of “purchase, receive, inventory, issue and return” are executed in accordance with established guidelines as published by the CRST leadership team.
- Develops the primary vendors, as established by the CRST maintenance leadership team and ensures they are used for the purchase of all parts.
- Work within the CRST parts SOP to ensure that all purchases and inventory decisions are in compliance with the established guidelines.
- Utilize TMT inventory management system and any other system that may be developed which interfaces and affects the parts system. Ensure all TMT work is prepared and executed in accordance with CRST guidelines.
- Participate in conference calls with CRST management.
- Interface with CRST maintenance shops and other corporate departments
- Work with the Warranty team to process warranty claims
CRST International, Inc. - 2 years ago