Perform various duties associated with receiving/stock keeping and pick/pack/ship of parts to MMSA dealers according to on MMSA PDC performance standards.
1. Pick parts from storage locations to fill dealer orders. Verify part number, description, and quantity to ensure proper shipment. This duty requires lifting up to 70 pounds on an occasional basis.
2. Pack parts to ensure safe handling during shipment in order to eliminate freight damage.
3. Receive incoming parts for stock keeping purposes. Verify part number, description, and quantity to ensure proper receipt.
4. Place material in assigned storage location and complete appropriate documentation.
5. Enter shipping and billing information in parcel manifest/automated bill of lading systems for dealer shipments.
6. Participate in warehouse projects including: Stock re-arrangement, cycle counts, warehouse scraps, part re-packaging, and warehouse auditing.
7. Maintain cleanliness of individual workstation and participate in general warehouse maintenance and cleaning.
8. Operate all warehouse material handling equipment including: Counter-balance forklift, Narrow aisle reach truck, order picker, and electric picking cart.
9. Pass all required forklift and hazardous materials testing.
10. Maintain minimum productivity requirements on a daily basis.
11. Perform other duties as assigned or required.
1. Three years prior warehouse/shipping/receiving experience.
2. High school diploma or equivalent certificate.
1. Prior automotive wholesale/retail experience.
1. Must acquire and maintain certifications required to operate warehouse material handling equipment.
2. Vision musty be correctable to 20/20.
3. Must be able to lift up to 70 pounds.
ONLY CANDIDATES CURRENTLY RESIDING IN THE GREATER LITHIA SPRINGS, GEORGIA AREA WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Mitsubishi - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
Mitsubishi Motors North America (MMNA) oversees the North American operations of Japan's Mitsubishi Motors. It develops, manufactures,...