Parts Record Clerk
This is a part-time temporary position. Candidates are responsible for managing processes to insure that Caterpillar Logistics client inventory accuracy levels are maintained and improved.
Functions include resolving stock record discrepancies by analyzing and interpreting various types of transactions in order to ensure correct record adjustments, validating test counts to satisfy independent auditors that inventory value is accurate, computing piece count record accuracy, achieving zero inventory write-offs, scheduling, authorizing and crediting returns, and investigating and reconciling shipment discrepancy claims.
- Candidate must be a current college student pursuing a Bachelor's Degree or be a past graduate
- Must have an established college level GPA of 2.8 or higher with at least a 12 hour minimum
- Must be available to work 20-32 hours per week in 4 or more hour increments on first shift
- He or she must have good analytical, communications (oral and written) and interpersonal skills as well as be a self starter with the ability to function well in a team environment.
- Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Word and Excel or equivalent) are also required.
This opening will close on Monday, April 1, 2013.
This is a part time temporary opening. Relocation is not available for this opening.
Interested applicants should specify year in school, or date of graduation, the type of degree being pursued or obtained, GPA, the College or University currently being attended or graduated from and the number of hours available to work each week. Students are expected to work during semester breaks and summer vacations. This is a 12 month or longer position.
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment based non-immigrant and immigrant visas. However, as a global company, Caterpillar
Caterpillar's workforce is as diverse as the customers we serve.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apr 2, 2013, 11:59:00 PM
United States-Illinois-Morton-MORTON18-Morton IL C Office
Caterpillar - 18 months ago
For more than 85 years, Caterpillar has been making sustainable progress possible — for our customers, for growing communities and for...