Our Intermountain Distribution Center is looking for an effective parts wearhouse worker. Job responsibilities include:
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Associate is responsible for controlling inventory within a designated area of the warehouse.
- Operation of gas and/or electric lifts for the purpose of stocking and pulling items from warehouse aisles and trucks.
- Interface in a friendly and positive manner with vendor representatives.
- Associate will be asked to keep assigned are clean and organized.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds on a regular basis.
- Associate will be asked to work at heights up to 50 feet off the ground.
- Prior warehouse experience is helpful.
- Must be lift certified or able to become so by the first available certification training.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- MS Office experience preferred and type 30 wpm.
Must have a great attendance record and telephone skills. Schedule is Monday through Friday, with occasional Saturdays, 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
R.C. Willey Home Furnishings - 17 months ago