Swissport USA is currently hiring for Part Time Passenger Service Agents at Orlando International Airport.
-Candidates must be flexible with work schedules, including weekends and holidays.
-Schedules include 4 hour shifts, 5 days a week. Aproximately 20 hours a week.
- Hourly pay starts at $9.50.
-Candidates must successfully pass a 10 year background check and drug screen.
These Are Tasks An Individual Can Expect To Perform: (as well as other duties as assigned)
These Are Tools/Equipment An Individual May Use To Do The Job:
- Greet and check-in passengers
- Check-in passenger baggage
- Assist passengers with misplaced baggage
- Verify passenger departure documentation
- Assist unaccompanied minors (UMs)
- Comply with all security requirements
- Reschedule passengers with flight interruptions
- Assist passengers on arriving international flights
- Documentation for all international departures
- Produce all required, work-related documentation
Provide customer services for airline passengers including but not limited to reservations, ticketing, baggage service and processing, terminal and gate check-in processing, greeting arriving international flight, handling of VIPs, jetway operation and providing special passenger assistance as required. Other duties as assigned.
- Monitors (CRTs) and keyboards for passenger processing (carrier supplied)
- Carrier specific reservation/ticketing software (carrier supplied)
- scales for weighing passenger baggage (carrier supplied)
- Ticket and baggage tag printing equipment (carrier supplied).