Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to be a part of a new Delaware North Companies Sportservice unit: CenturyLink Field, CenturyLink Field Events Center and the WaMu Theater. This full-service Sportservice account provides concessions, premium services and catering to a wide variety of fans, including those of the NFL’s Seattle Seahawks and Major League Soccer’s Sounders FC
- Fully responsible for all baked goods and specialty pastry items.
- Must ensure high levels of creativity, eye appeal and taste for all products u Development and specials derived for the restaurant including ordering and inventory.
- Directs the production of high quality baked products with an emphasis on creativtity, eye appeal and taste. Trains and schedules staff as required for all functions in the bakeshop.
- Responsible for menu development, sanitation and quality control within department.
- Oversees ordering and inventory of food product and coordinates product ordering and receiving within corporate specifications.
- 5 years Pastry Arts experience including previous experience in baking and pastry management role. More specifically, experience as a pastry chef in a high volume operation.
- Associates Degree or years of experience, and ServSafe Certification (Required, ACF Certification)
- Must have experience supervising personnel.
- Familiar with monitoring of food and labor cost, menu development and costing. Familiar with ordering and inventory procedures
- Knowledge of Pastry Arts.
- Excellent Organization skills and Multitasking.
- Ability to coach, develop and train others
Delaware North Companies
- 2 years ago - save job