We are innovative leaders, unleashing the power of silicon to benefit everyone, everywhere.
From our pioneering role in the development and commercialization of silicones, Dow Corning has grown to become a global leader in silicon-based technology and innovation.
Today, we develop performance-enhancing materials and solutions for virtually every industry in the world - from the green industries of solar and wind to electronics, personal care, textiles, construction, and automotive - and improve the daily lives of billions of people worldwide.
We're proud of what we make, and the safe, environmentally responsible way we make it.
Do what you love. Love what you do ... at Dow Corning.
From day one, you will be a valued member of our team, working with people from every country, culture and walk of life in a friendly, welcoming, and empowering environment. You supply the ambition and innovation. We'll supply the opportunity.
Our Total Compensation programs recognize and reward you for the skills and value you contribute to the success of our company. We've made it our mission to create a culture that helps you maintain a healthy, well-balanced work-life style.
At Dow Corning, your future isn't predetermined by us ... it's invented by you!
• Prepare and prosecute patent applications.
• Implement intellectual property (IP) strategy with a view to detect inventions at an early stage and ensure timely and appropriate protection commensurate to their strategic value.
• Represent the company in patent oppositions and other adversarial proceedings in global patent offices.
• Conduct patent clearances to avoid patent disputes.
• Ensure that S&T, business units and other legal functions are fully aware of the significance of IP matters, including providing from time to time intellectual property training.
• Manage patent applications that have been assigned to outside counsel.
• Communicate with clients regarding status.
We offer a competitive compensation based on skill and experience as well as a flexible benefits package.
Dow Corning is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.