As a Solstas Pathologists Assistant Trainee, you have the opportunity to make a difference by supporting the Pathologists and Pathologists Assistants. The Pathologists Assistant Trainee prepares tissue by fixation, dehydration, embedding, and sectioning and identifies cases which required the Pathologist to review.
Additional responsibilities include accessioning and labeling of specimens, specimen storage and disposal and the maintenance of reagents and equipment.
Join Our Team
- Doctoral, Master’s, or Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Physical, Biological, or Clinical laboratory science, or medical technology from an accredited institution OR
- Associate’s degree in a laboratory science or medical laboratory technology, obtained from an accredited institution
- Ability to communicate effectively with coworkers, team leaders, pathologists and clients
- Requires ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Able to stand for prolonged periods of time
If you are interested in a rewarding career with opportunities for growth and advancement, we invite you to submit your online application for consideration. Join our team and make a difference with Solstas Lab Partners.
Solstas Lab Partners - 19 months ago