· Ability to work in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and Word.
· Have good organizational skills.
· Be able to prioritize work.
· Be able to work well with detail.
· Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiple, and divide using units of American money and weight measurement, volume and distance.
· Must be able to perform ten (10) key functions.
· Ability to apply critical thinking skills to carry out detailed written or verbal instructions.
Regional West Medical Center - 11 months ago