Patient Access Representative
is responsible for accurate data input of patient and client related information into the Laboratory Information Management System.
Eligible candidates for this role will possess:
- Minimum of 3 years of Data Entry experience in a hospital, laboratory, ambulatory surgery center or large medical practice
- Strong working knowledge of ICD9-CM Diagnosis Coding and Insurance Verification experience
- Strong understanding of Medicare, Medicaid, BCBS and Third Party Payors
- Proficiency in Intergy or Horizon strongly preferred
- Attention to detail is a must
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
It is our VISION to be the premier laboratory science company.
It is our MISSION to deliver superior science and superior service to...