Patient Access Representative
is responsible for accurate data input of patient and client related information into the Laboratory Information Management System.
Eligible candidates for this role will possess:
- Minimum of 3 years of Data Entry experience in a hospital, laboratory, ambulatory surgery center or large medical practice
- Strong working knowledge of ICD9-CM Diagnosis Coding and Insurance Verification experience
- Strong understanding of Medicare, Medicaid, BCBS and Third Party Payors
- Proficiency in Intergy or Horizon strongly preferred
- Attention to detail is a must
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Aegis Sciences Corporation - 6 months ago