Position: The successful Patient Access Representative performs registration and verification processes for inpatient, outpatient and emergency patients in at least two sub-departments of Patient Access in accordance with departmental and institutional policies and procedures.
1. Associate’s Degree, Vocational Certificate, or 4 years’ experience in a career field directly related to patient registration with High school diploma or GED;
2. Competent written and verbal communication skills required; and
3. Strong customer service skills.
1. Health care experience
2. Basic computer skills; including data entry experience
3. Typing skills (40 wpm with accuracy);
4. Prior patient registration experience preferred; and
5. Knowledge of medical terminology.
St. Elizabeth's Hospital - 12 months ago