High school diploma or equivalent is required
Customer service skills are required
Experience is preferred
Perform all tasks necessary to ensure accurate and timely billing for medical services provided by
. Work assignments may include but are not limited to, any or all duties and responsibilities of the Patient Accounts Representative or any duties assigned by the Patient Insurance Services Manager.
Follow-up with insurance companies for resolution of billed accounts and resolve any problems that may delay payment.
- High School graduate or better.
- Two years computer experience.
- General medical terminology.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Ability to use multiple computer application software packages.
- Ability to work effectively in stressful situations.
Central Washington Hospital - 9 months ago
CPM Development Corporation paves the way for aggregate production in the Northwest. The company produces sand and gravel, ready-mix...