- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of computer skills with emphasis in a Windows environment.
- High attention to detail and the ability to organize/prioritize work and meet established deadlines.
- The ability to read and write in the English language in a clear and concise manner.Japanese/Chinese language proficiency a plus.
- Previous medical office or hospital billing with State of Hawaii payers preferable
- Previous PAR experience a plus
Intermedix is the nation's largest provider of business and technology solutions that manage the revenue cycle and support incident preparedness for the emergency healthcare services industry. With over 1,400 employees across the country, we are a Company dedicated to providing innovative technology and business services solutions to our clients. As the industry leader we seek high-energy and dedicated professionals who will uphold our Organization’s commitment in the growing emergency healthcare sector. If you want to work for a Company that rewards innovation and hard work with opportunities for growth and development, then Intermedix may be just the place for you.
Currently we have one opening for…
Patient Account Representative
in our Honolulu, HI Office.
We are looking for a friendly, upbeat individual, who will be responsible for taking calls and responding to patient questions regarding their medical statements. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and excellent benefits.
Come work for a leader in the healthcare industry. For additional company information and to apply for this position, please go to our website at www.Intermedix.com.
Thank you for considering Intermedix for your next employment.
Intermedix is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer.
Intermedix - 13 months ago