Provide Phone Support to HMS clients for Patient Accounting modules.
Required Education & Training
- Expected to develop a thorough working knowledge of each patient accounting application as well the IBM AS400 operating system
- Will be required to learn how to use various IBM utilities (i.e. Query) as well as develop some knowledge of our programming languages
- Some interaction with Quality Assurance for testing program changes, new releases, or user documentation
- Research & resolve client open issues
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to provide quality service to the HMS client base.
- Associates in Computer Science. BS or BBA preferred.
- Previous software help desk or hospital experience preferred.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Excellent communication skills and analytical ability required.
- AS/400 hospital experience preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills that include the ability to effectively communicate in both writing and verbally.
- Excellent written, proofreading, and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and have the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to demonstrate supportive relationships with peers, clients, partners, and corporate executives.
- Must be flexible with a “can do” attitude and have the ability to remain professional under high pressure situations.
- Ability to retain and protect confidential material.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Negative pre-employment drug tests.
- Criminal and MVR backgrounds meet our company hiring criteria.
Healthcare Management Systems, Inc - 20 months ago