Performs a variety of department duties involving customer service telephone calls, working to resolve problems with patient accounts, counseling of patients, negotiation of financial arrangements and establishment of appropriate patient records to collect patient responsible balances.
Requirements for this position include:
1. High school diploma or equivalent required.
2. Patient accounts health care experience and/or previous experience in collections preferred.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
4. Ability to sort by alpha or numeric with strong organizational skills required.
5. Ability to work well with others also required.
St. Elizabeth's Hospital - 2 years ago