This search is being conducted by Manpower Inc. of Des Moines. To apply for this position, please submit a resume, cover letter, and contact information for three references via e-mail to:
email@example.com - Kristin Babcock, Manpower
For questions regarding this position, please contact Kristin Babcock at 515-232-2340. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
Patient Admission Representative
Performs various automated business office functions including billing all third party claims electronically or manually, follow up with insurance companies and answering all in-coming patient or insurance company calls. Cashier responsibilities include detail oriented posting. Ensures all actions of the Billing and cashier responsibilities are performed accurately and efficiently to support patient centered care organization.
Required Qualifications :
· High school graduate or equivalent
· Two years of higher education and/or two years of progressively responsible work experience in a medical office or insurance company setting
· Equivalent combination of education and experience that would demonstrate the capability to perform the duties of the position.
Preferred Qualifications :
· Knowledge of the UB04 and CMS 1500 billing forms.
· Knowledge of the Federal and State regulatory requirements for billing accounts receivable.
· Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, or other insurance carriers billing requirements.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience :
· Internet usage skill
· Knowledge of Microsoft related programs such as Word, Excel and Outlook
· Excellent customer service skills
· Detail orientated
· Ability to analyze and interpret information to make decisions within scope of job functions with minimal supervision.
Mary Greeley Medical Center - 5 months ago
copy to clipboard