Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers, the leading provider of outpatient Physical Therapy, is looking to hire a Full Time Patient Care Advocate for our outpatient orthopedic center in:
Chicago, IL / Albany Park
Spanish Speaking is required
hours include am and pm shifts
* Greeting and scheduling patients.
* Gather appropriate new patient information and collection of co-payments and deposits.
* Enter all patient account information into billing system.
* Insurance verification with collection of co-pays.
We seek the most talented and career-driven administrators to join our dedicated team of health care professionals. Accelerated provides exceptional support and growth for those who seek true career advancement. If you are interested in joining an industry leader that offers excellent compensation please apply online today!
The qualified candidate will have 1-3 years medical office administrative experience. You must be able to uphold our patients-first practice philosophy at all times. The qualified candidate will present themselves in a professional demeanor and convey the importance of maintaining the highest level of customer service and support to our patients as well as all personnel at Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers.
In addition, we require
- d the following skills:
Insurance verification experience is REQUIRED.
Pleasant and professional phone etiquette
- Patient Scheduling / Collection of Co-Pays / Other Admin. duties as assigned
- Strong computer skills is highly desirable.
- Spanish Speaking
Please confirm your availability and salary expectations when applying.
Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers is a physical therapist owned and operated rehabilitation company. With a network of over 250+ outpatient...