Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers is looking to hire a Full Time Patient Care Advocate for our outpatient orthopedic center located in Greenfield, Indiana
Hours required are 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 9:00 am to 6:00 pm on Fridays.
* Greeting and scheduling patients.
* Gather appropriate new patient information and collection of co-payments and deposits.
* Enter all patient account information into billing system.
* Insurance verification with collection of co-pays.
We seek the most talented and career-driven front office administrators to join our dedicated team of health care professionals. Accelerated provides exceptional support and growth for those who seek true career advancement.If you are interested in joining an industry leader that offers excellent compensation and outstanding benefits, apply today for immediate consideration.
- High school graduate
- Insurance verification experience.
- The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years medical office or health care billing experience.
- Exceptional customer service skills and attention to detail is a must!
- Strong computer skills is highly desirable
Apply Online or Submit your resume with salary history/requirements to:
Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers - 17 months ago
Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers is a physical therapist owned and operated rehabilitation company. With a network of over 250+ outpatient...