• High school graduate or equivalent or Nursing student with 1 year clinical experience
• CNA--required only for high school graduate or equivalent.
• This certification is not required for nursing student with 1 year clinical experience
• Good communication skills
• Basic computer skills
• Familiarity with copier& fax equipment
• Good customer service skills
• Competent patient care with ADLs
• Ability to accurately take vital signs
• Ability to address patient/ family needs
The purpose of this position is to assist the RN with patient care, provide clerical support to the unit, and to assist in the maintenance of the patient care environment.
1. Plans and performs general patient care duties that are specific to the patient population served and as directed by the Registered Nurse.
2. Maintains patient environment
3. Plans and promotes a smoother workflow and provides a positive hospital experience for patients, families and visitors.
4. Performs duties as receptionist, when assigned.
Advocate Health Care
- 2 years ago - save job
Advocating wellness in Chicagoland from Palos Heights to Palatine, Advocate Health Care is a not-for-profit, integrated health care network...