Pat ient Care Coordinator Assistant REVISED : October 2009
REPORTS TO : District Manager FSLA STATUS : Non Exempt
Pacific Pulmonary Services is one of the largest providers of home oxygen, sleep therapy and respiratory medications in the United States. We have more than 1200 employees dedicated to patient care and service. Our operations include 100 local service centers across 16 states, a pharmacy and sleep therapy operations center in Bakersfield, CA, a Customer Care Center in Lexington, KY, Reimbursement Centers in Brentwood, CA and Omaha, NE and our Corporate Administration and Training Center in Novato, CA.
- PPS has been growing for 30 years and we are continuing to expand and open new centers in 2009.
- As we grow there are opportunities for advancement.
- We base our decisions and actions on the following values: putting patients first, integrity, teamwork, achievement, accountability and fun.
- Benefits include competitive compensation and performance incentives and a comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, life insurance, 401(k) plan with matching and paid
The Pat ient Care Coordinator Assistant is responsible for assisting sales representatives in generating sales through effective and efficient marketing and sales efforts, and developing information on local managed care organizations and affiliations.
· Conduct sales and marketing calls on existing and potential referral sources in a professional manner wearing appropriate business attire.
· Gather and assimilate data on existing and potential referral sources.
· Report this information in an organized manner on a periodic basis, as requested by management.
· Keep track of all sales and marketing efforts and report to management in an organized manner on a periodic basis, as requested by management.
· Use sales and marketing tools provided by Pacific Pulmonary Services and oneself for more productive sales efforts.
· Cooperate amicably and productively in the operation of the incentive-based compensation plan.
· Provide input for the creation of reports useful for the superior service of key accounts.
· Participate in Center in-services and ongoing training opportunities, as applicable.
· Assist in the operation of the Center when necessary.
Must possess high school diploma or GED. Must possess a successful track record of generating sales. Must demonstrate excellent customer service attitude and skills and great follow-up skills. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills. Demonstrate ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality. Demonstrate ability to assist and support others. Knowledge or experience related to the medical industry a plus.
60% walking and standing, 40% sitting, and infrequent lifting and loading of equipment into and out of delivery vehicles and patient homes. Minimum physical requirements are the ability lift 50 lbs. squatting.
PPS is one of the largest providers of home oxygen, sleep therapy and nebulized medications in the United States. We have more than 1000...