Organizes and maintains a filing system for patient charts, including generating chart numbers, filing, and pulling charts.
- Answers telephone and either responds to inquiry or directs caller to appropriate personnel.
- Schedules appointments and enters appointment date and time into computerized scheduler.
- Conducts reminder calls to all patients.
- Greets and directs patients.
- Registers patients by verifying that patient's record is up to date and accurate.
- Makes appropriate changes in computer system and on patient's chart.
- Verifies insurance coverage for planned treatment.
- Solicits referrals from patients.
- Collects payment from patients and reconciles daily cash report.
A comprehensive benefits package is offered, which includes: Medical, Vision, Life Insurance and 401K. Equal Opportunity Employer.
- 1-2 years dental front office experience
- Experience with dental insurance a plus
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong customer service ethic.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Computer knowledge (Word, Excel and QSI software is a plus)
Smile Brands Inc. - 21 months ago
At Smile Brands – which includes the Bright Now!® Dental, Castle Dental® and Monarch Dental® brands – we applaud the...