The Patient Care Coordinator will evaluate systems and promote systems improvement for management of population medicine and promote collaboration and communication between the various care delivery systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Internal Clinical Job Functions
Patient Outreach Job Functions
- Works with care teams in improving clinical activities related to preventive health, chronic care and other health care services as identified.
- Serve as resource for consultation of PDSA and Collaborative process, care team function, problem solving, reporting and data interpretation.
- Communicate health care needs based on national guidelines according to EHR reports with members of the medical staff, health educator and others as needed.
- Present periodic and scheduled reports on clinical care data and related quality improvement data.
- Champions process improvement approach in developing, implementing and revising QI initiatives.
- Coordinate BCHP program.
Education and/or Experience
- Assist in the utilization of culturally relevant and language appropriate promotional materials and advocacy tools for target population.
- Assist in development of strategies to address or eliminate barriers to care.
- Collaborate with clinic staff to identify high-risk patients and assist in the coordination of various wellness and chronic disease activities.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from four-year college or university and one to three years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
HealthPoint CHC - 17 months ago