About Perfect Smile Dental Care:
We are a patient-focused practice with a full dedication to quality patient care. We offer a dynamic working environment, state of the art technology, and exceptional patient care.
As a part of our dental team, you will enjoy a positive, peak performance culture and a mission of success that will enable you to flourish professionally and personally.
To be a faithful steward of all the gifts that are entrusted to us. To serve others through delivering exceptional dental care services.
It's not about a job. Nor simply about a career. It's about growing, learning and building. It's about making our personal impact in the world. Fulfilling our potential each and everyday. It's about making our dreams real through serving.
For "each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others". That's what Perfect Smile Dental Care is about -- Serving.
We're located in sunny Northern California in the city of Santa Clara, 30 minutes from Stanford University. Our 2 locations are both in the center of Silicon Valley high tech companies: Intel, Yahoo, Google, McAffee, etc. We're are also minutes from the new 49ers stadium that is being built.
You can enjoy a gorgeous day exploring San Francisco, or a trip to the beach, skiing, hiking, all within driving distance.
For our address visit www.PerfectSmileSanJose.com
You can also learn more about our team through this video:
Are you an experienced project coordinator/customer service professional? Are you looking to be in a stable health care industry where you can maximize your talent?
If so, you might be the right candidate for our Patient Care Coordinator position.
We're a premier Dental Practice with 2 locations (Santa Clara and San Jose). We're looking for an exceptional sales and customer service professional to help expand our operation and patient base.
As a Patient Care Coordinator, you are responsible for the successful operation of the dental office as a business unit. This includes coordinating daily operations, providing excellent patient service, and increasing office revenue.
We're looking for an exceptional candidate with a proven track record of increasing revenues. We will train you on dental terminology and all aspects of the operation.
- Coordinate daily dental office operations.
- Explain financial arrangements to patients
- Coordinate sales, marketing, and promotional activities to increase new patient growth
- Keep dentist's schedule full by calling patients due for dental treatment
What We Offer:
- 2+ years of project coordinating or customer service or sales experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional attention to details
- Ability to increase sales and revenues
- Registered dental assistant (DA or RDA) is a plus
- Dental office front desk experience is also a plus
- Must be able to work on Saturday and some evenings
- Competitive base salary
- Performance based bonuses
- Amazing growth potential in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Long-term stability in the healthcare industry
- Hands on training on dental procedures and terminology