REPORTS TO: Manager of Patient Care Services
The Patient Care Services position is responsible for contacting patients and coordinating all patient medication and device needs in a timely and personable manner.
ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS OF THE JOB
- Initiates phone calls and follow-ups to patients for scheduling delivery of medications or supplies.
- Ensure patient database is complete and updated.
- Ensure accurate and timely delivery of patients’ medications and related items.
- Provide quality customer service to patients, physicians, clinics, and other customers.
- Timely follow-up to patient phone calls and inquiries.
- Assist in resolving patient complaints.
- Ensures patient documents and records meets company standards.
- Perform receptionist duties as needed.
- Manage incoming documents.
- Responsible for device assistance and troubleshooting.
- Cleaning, recording and maintenance of returned medical equipment.
o An occupational exposure to potentially infectious materials is possible.
- Complete projects and tasks as assigned.
- Observe and comply with all Foundation Care policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Pharmacy Technician registration preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn new software
- Strong reading and writing skills
- Strong customer service and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
Starting at $12.00/hour.
Foundation Care is proud to be an EEO employer.