Patient Retention Agent
HOURS: 11AM-8PM (MON-FRI)
Responsible for increasing patient retention across the division for O2 billing patients. Patient’s calling in requesting their equipment be picked up will be routed directly to the Patient Retention Team for the corresponding division that the patient is serviced by. The PRT will then facilitate all the necessary actions to assist that patient. Responsible for providing a high quality of customer service and understanding each customer’s request so their needs are satisfied in conformance with Pacific Pulmonary Services guidelines in a timely, efficient, and accurate manner.
Handle in-coming patient calls requesting pick-up of equipment
· Coordinate with the PCC/SOA/Technicians to get patients tested as needed to determine if pick-up is warranted
· Coordinate with the referral sources to alert them of request and determine best course of action
· Work with Revenue and Contracting team to identify best financial solution to keep patient on service
· Provide compliance data and testing follow-up information to assist MD choice in best possible outcome for patient
· Ensure Medicare/Alternate Payors are not billed after pick-up request is made per policy
· Ensure equipment is picked up timely for patients who cannot be retained
· Maintain or assist in maintaining a neat, clean and organized facility
· Meet attrition goals and follow-up SLA’s
· Perform all job functions in a safe, orderly and courteous manner.
· Understand and perform duties in compliance with State and Federal regulations and the policies and procedures of Pacific Pulmonary Services.
· High School diploma or GED and experience with computers required.
· Minimum of one (1) year working in a customer service environment.
· Must possess strong ability to handle multi-task projects.
· Must demonstrate excellent customer service attitude and skills and great follow-up skills.
· Be able to understand and interpret policy and procedures to make independent decisions.
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
· Knowledgeable in Salesforce, Excel, Outlook
· Medical Service background is IDEAL
· Experience with de-escalations and cancellations of accounts
· Excellent telephone and oral communication skills.
· Demonstrate ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
· Demonstrate ability to assist and support others.
· Must have basic skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
· Have the desire to improve the quality of life for all Pacific Pulmonary Services customers.
· Previous industry and medical experience preferred.
· Patient Dash Board
· Microsoft Office
Job will require occasional lifting of approximately 30 pounds. Requires walking approximately 20% and sitting approximately 70% of work time. Approximately 10% bending and stooping. PC key boarding approximately 80% of the time.
Pacific Pulmonary Services - 19 months ago
Apparel makers reach for Teijin when they need more fiber. Almost a third of the company's sales come from fibers that are used...