Our Stillwater and White Bear Lake Pediatric Practices have a opening for a friendly and outgoing, well organized front desk team member who answers phones, schedules patients, collects co-payments, greets patients. (entry level admin team member). The hours are Tuesday White Bear Lake 8:30-5:30pm, Wednesday Stillwater 8:30-5:30pm, Thursday White Bear Lake 7:00-4pm and Friday Stillwater 7:00-4pm and one Saturday a month.
Answer incoming calls using proper telephone etiquette.
- Check patients in and out.
- Schedule/confirm patient appointments.
- Perform all necessary paperwork (i.e. patient charts, referrals, appointment cards, welcome packets and treatment plan forms).
- Collect all co-payments and past due balances on date of service.
- Present financial policies and arrangements accurately to patients.
- Facilitate effective patient flow using the proper callback system.
- Identify, reference and apply insurance coverage and billing.
- Perform basic computer functions.
- Act in a professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
White Bear Lake, Minnesota, United States
- Six months of similar job experience.
- Demonstrate ability to assume Patient Services Representative’s essential responsibilities.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrate knowledge of effective scheduling.
- Comply with protocols and standards.
- Demonstrate and promote superior customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Exercise basic knowledge of dental terminology.
- Support corporate vision and strategy.
Metro Dentalcare - 14 months ago