Our Patient Service Representatives play a vital role within the Aspen team. PSR's are the first point of contact for patients at their local office, and also have key responsibilities in the coordination of many day-to-day administrative office activities. Reporting to the Office Manager, this position provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. |
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Greet and check in patients in a friendly manner.
- Collect co-payments and verify insurance coverage.
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments.
- Prepare new patient charts neatly and accurately.
- Various office duties as assigned by Office Manager.
- Responding to patient billing or financial inquiries, directing to appropriate departments, as necessary.
- Collect and post payments and record receipts.
- Balance nightly deposits and complete credit card processing.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates will have a minimum of two years experience in a healthcare office or fast-paced, highly interactive customer service environment - experience in the dental or medical industry with scheduling and verifying insurances preferred.
- Self-motivated with the ability to exceed patient expectations.
- Excellent organizational skills to effectively handle multiple tasks.
- Flexibility to support change, with varying schedules as necessary.
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Resume must demonstrate stable employment
Aspen Dental - 10 months ago